Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:00 PM



CHARM attack!


HELLIU lovelies!

Ok todae had NDPSC! HAHAHA!
National Day Parade School Celebration!
HAHAHA! Yea!

So 1st thing 1st NCC had to report by 6.15 so yea we did after tht arnd 6.45 check uni and all. By 7.15 had to form up wif the rest of the UG and arnd 7.30 the parade started! Well the whole parade was ok but the best part for me was when we went up to the hall and enjoyed ourselves like CRAZY!!!! HAHAHA!

We had different kinds of performances. We also had the installation of new Student Councillors and CCA Leaders! We had the sec 2s cheering competition and we had singing session! For the FIRST time in my life in KC, I hear the whole sch sing the National Anthem together as one voice LOUDly!

Today's activites and performances was just awesome!


8 Aug 07, 21:12
Cg Nura: Ohh gosh! you guys are missed!!!
'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! Yes cikgu! WE know! HAHAHA!

8 Aug 07, 15:13
sufie: nice marching! haha. check out my nice nice blog (: i do myself (:
'ANNISA says: Thanks and yupz! I've seen ur blog! COOL (:

8 Aug 07, 12:54
tina: i saw you marching(: ttyl when im back kay !
'ANNISA says: HAHA! I saw u too!

7 Aug 07, 20:02
aishah: hey anyway dont marah marah while marching anymore already la okays ((:
'ANNISA says: When did I marah2 while I was marching? HAHAH!

7 Aug 07, 19:57
ALLY: It's like the lima puluh sen nyer lagu LIMA PULUH SEN LIMA PULUH SEN . haha . but idc ! i want my eighty sens . please & thank you .
'ANNISA says: HAHA! It is lerrr! HAHAHAHAH!

7 Aug 07, 00:10
yat: just curious, wat has mly students got to do with taking pics in front of CHINESE orchestra sth..sth..??=)
'ANNISA says: HUH?! OH!! We didn't even notice tht we were stadning in front of the CO's storeroom! HAHAH!

6 Aug 07, 22:59
ZAHIDAH: GILA, YOURE TAGGED
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Ure tagged too!



Well tomorrow is NATIONAL DAY and the LOVEABLES might be hanging out at Stacey's place! Let's hope everything will turn out well! Yerps! Tht's it for todae I guess and pics for today's celebration will be upload soon after receiving it hokays! HAHA!





N-joyyyyyyyy ur HOLIDAYS!!!!!





'ANNISA outz!!!