the feeling's bittersweet!
HEYYYYYYYYYY!
A Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there.
Today's concert was OK! Only performances by AWESOME/CUTE/HOT/PRETTY teachers and the talented dancers was SUPER awesome. The rest was juz so disorganised but I dun care.
I LOVE MY CLASS! I dunoe why but todae everyone was so co-operative. We managed to \decide on a few stuffs very fast todae. Well 1st, we were asked to donate a dollar each and somehow everyone did. After tht when we were told to the canteen right away, we did it. Then we were told to re-use the paper cup we used nd all of us did juz tht and when we were told to wait for the PIZZA patiently, ALL OF US DID! HAHAHA!

When there's food, there will always be 'ANNISA! HAHAH!

najwa-alysha-nabs-ash (=

and I Love these girls!
Well sch end at 1315 todae and so I went down to pri sch right after sch ends. Well obviously like last yr, Im always the last among loved ones to reach pri sch and when I reach pri sch, almost everyone leave or is gg to leave already. SAD larh ok but it's ok. There's always a nxt time.
After tht, went home crap wif MUNIRAH BIBI online and blog.
31 Aug 07, 17:19
tina: helllo (:
'ANNISA says: Hi TINA! Ure missed!
31 Aug 07, 16:45
ashriqah(:: UUUPPDDDAAAATTEEE!!
29 Aug 07, 19:58
Munirah Bibi: why neevr update..? ouh HELLO!
'ANNISA says: HELLO to both and blog is updated!
27 Aug 07, 22:25
`red: heyhey! relink please!(:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! OK mat RED! hahah!
26 Aug 07, 21:56
daniel: hello! hope you still remember me......... well take care of yourself k?
'ANNISA says: OF COURSE I remember you. TKCR of urself too (:
OK! Am lookin forward to Ash's birthday party tmrw at Costa Sand.
YUMMY FOOD coming up! HAHAHAHA!
'ANNISA outz!!!