
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2
HELLIU all!
High School Musical 2 is great man!
HAHAHA! DAMN! It's awesome!
HAHAH!
Ok erm sch was ok! Math test was shite! Frens juz rawk and kaya toast is awesome! HAHAHA! WTH! HAHA! There's nothing much to blog abt. Friday is tmrw which means WEEKENDS are near! HAHA! I so can't wait for weekends! I'll enjoy it like nobody's business man! Well no plans yet but yea most probably I'll catch up on my beautiful SLEEP!
Im starting to miss people! It's been a long time since I hang out and spent time wif loved ones!
-Cuzzins outing
-Outing wif Lopez and the BIMBOTIC people!
-THE gang outing!
People! WE must meet up soon! How abt during the September hols?!
Speaking of spetember holidays, It's COMING! HAHA! yes! Im gg to spent time eating satay wif cuzzin ok YAT! hahaha! I DONT CARE we're gg out!
Well there's trng tmrw and there's orienteering at ECP!
Let's hope it'll be FUN! (:
GOOD-NITE ya'll!
'ANNISA outz!!!