nobody said it was easy!
Wassup ya'll!
Sorry for nt updating the past few days. Have been bz wif stuffs and I dun have the time to update my blog.
I would like to apologize to taggers. I'll reply ur tags tmrw ok (:
Had Total Defence presentation todae during trng and I tink I did fairly ok. Syal's was good. The rest were good too. I think all of us did a great job (=
I would like to wish Happy Belated birthday to

Asriqah Nisha

Anne Lee
To Ash: Babe! You're 14 already. One year older aye! HAHAHA! Hope you'll be happy and good luck in ur future endeavours!
To Anne: Hello ANTS! HAHAHAH! 13 already. How's the feeling in being a teenage girl? Well I'll like to wish you happy belated 13th birthay and may you enjoy ur 13th birthday (=
Well a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to MOM, Asriqah Nisha[LP], ANNE LEE and to u too MINAH (=
Till tmrw....
'ANNISA outz!!!