Friday, August 24, 2007 10:49 PM



ORIENTEERING

orienteering was okayyyy-tiring-damn pising off
BUT I still love it no matter wad!
The running, The panicking, The kanchion-ness after finding the clue was FUNNY!


24 Aug 07, 22:33
lopez: I MISS YOU!WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!sept hols arent the same as mine!shoots.i have monday's off though.shall we meet then?
'ANNISA says: OF COURSE! We better meet up!

24 Aug 07, 21:35
'ALLY: MY COOLIO IS A GIRLY-GIRL !! uhh huhhs uhh huhhs [:
'ANNISA says: WOITS! I ain't no GIRLY-GIRL but I am a girl! COOL girl! HAHA!

24 Aug 07, 17:19
tina: i love hsm tooo (:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! It's damn cool! HAHAHA!


Well! My leg is aching and it's seriously painful! Im gg to have my beautiful sleep rite now and am gg to accompany granny to the market tmrw. Such a GOOD grand-daughter (: HAHAHA!



Alrites people! HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND (:
NITEZ!



'ANNISA outz!!!