Friday, August 17, 2007 8:13 PM



reply tagg day + it's FRIDAY!


HELLIU all! It's FRI-dayyyy!
HAHAHAHA! YES tht means....
WEEKENDS are HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Im juz so happy tht it's friday!

Anywaes! Sch was cool! Nabila didn't come today and I had to sit alone for the first half of the day! After tht ASH joined me! HAH! Basically sch todae was slacking! During reading period went to the hall and sat wif Munirah BiBi, ASH, HINhin and NAZAR! I think we were the loudest! HAHA! I dunoe! We keep on laughing and laughing instead of reading! Well Yea anw, after reading was 2 periods of Eng and sch ended.

There was trng todae. Had orientering practice in sch and it was FUN!
Team-ed up wif Chiew Li and Fiona and I think they're COOL! HAHA!
We did pretty well I guess! Well nxt practice will be at ECP! Let's hope we will do as well as how we did for today's.

After trng went home wif AISHAH CAMUT! AHAH! She RAWKZ! Took 31 wif her and she's so sweet! She didn't want to eat her food even though she's nt fasting coz she want to breakfast togeda wif me. So we breakfast in the bus at 7.14pm. Well She ate her bread filled wif chicken? And I juz drink coke! Well the journey back home was fun wif AISHAH CAMUT's accompany (:


17 Aug 07, 12:51
junita: cik leh loves you many many.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! cik lehh loves u many2 too (:

16 Aug 07, 23:19
tina: annisa eh annisa !
'ANNISA says: TINA eh TINA! Eh where have u been?!!? I must c u on monday hokays!

16 Aug 07, 15:32
Munirah Bibi: selamat berpuasa babe!
'ANNISA says: SELAMAT BERBUKA! HAHAHA! And u ate KFC for breakfast todae! HAHA!


Am gg out wif family to Marina Bay tmrw to watch the colourful fireworks.
I bet I'll bump into people tmrw! HAHA!



Well Tht's all for tonight and N-joyyy ur WEEKENDS people!





'ANNISA outz!!!