Sunday, August 19, 2007 9:20 PM


SATURDAY 19.08.2007


FIREWORKS!

HElliu LOVES!
Yesterday went out wif family to watch the fireworks!
So went out of the house at arnd 6pm to have early dinner and we ate Chicken Rice. The chicken rice was quite nice. After tht mom went inside Chiew Interior Design to look at the stuff inside and everything inside was soo BEAUTIFUL. Anw yea after arnd 15 mins of looking arnd, we head down to Esplanade to look at the fireworks. It was so difficult to find a place to park dad's car so yea he parked it near Lau Pa Sat and we had to walk all the way to the Starbucks area somewhere near Fullerton. The crowd wasn't so bad when we reached there arnd 7+ until mom wanted to go to the ladies and we had to walk all the way to Fullerton Hotel as all the ladies near Esplande were all full. So when we went back to the area near Starbucks, it was so FULL and CROWDED!

At arnd 9+ the fireworks begin and the only word tht came out of my mouth for the whole 15 mins was "WOAH!!" HAHAH! Yea. The fireworks was AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, SPECTACULAR, MARVELLOUS,AWESOME and many more! HAHAHAHA! It ws juz so nice!

After tht I thought we were heading home but dad brought us to eat Ben&Jerry's at Demsey Road opposite Botanical Garden. The ice-creams was juz WOW! HAHAH! Seriously it was damn SHIOK! haha!

Reached home at 11.55pm sharp! Clean up and off I went to bed!



SUNDAY 19.08.2007


SPLENDID!

And todae I went to Relegious Class in da morning. Dad sent us. After tht went home and get ready to go out wif mom, dad and brother. We went to Ubi to look at some furnitures. After tht went home agn and then gt a call from granny and she asked if I want to follow her to Bedok Inter NTUC. So at arnd 6 went to picked her up and off we go to Bedok Inter. Had dinner and went to NTUC. After NTUC went to the pasar malam and I bought Takoyaki and went to KFC to buy Bandito Pocket. After tht cabb-ed to granny's house and then went home.



19 Aug 07, 18:47
chaiming: lurb me too? haha zaki-ah! haha.
'ANNISA says: YES I love u too and ZAKIAH is one hot councillor in our sch (: HAHA!

19 Aug 07, 15:57
syafiq: hello! haha, k i hope u remember who am i..oh, u actually did..k da
'ANNISA says: Of Course I remember you! HAHA! The guy who seasoned his berret for only an hr! HAHA! And syafiq you are my COOL Punk Fren!

19 Aug 07, 11:56
tina: i saw it tooo, veh colourful right. ! (:
19 Aug 07, 15:13
tina: where did you watch the fireworks from ?
18 Aug 07, 18:09
tina: finally changed URL ! (:
'ANNISA says: YEA! It's VERY colourful!

19 Aug 07, 13:56
'ALLY: you're starting to post everyday nowdays(: hurhur . addictive isn't it ?!
19 Aug 07, 11:21
'ALLY: it*
19 Aug 07, 09:29
'ALLY: & don't make in like wednesday . UHH HUHHS UHH HUHHS[:
'ANNISA says: Yea it's addictive and Im gg home wif ya tmrw (: YAY!

18 Aug 07, 13:12
Munirah Bibi: the blogskin..not bad..nice..
17 Aug 07, 22:26
Munirah Bibi: tagged! and NY pizza is waiting..
'ANNISA says: NY dudette! NY! haha!

18 Aug 07, 12:41
ashriqah(:: haha..nice blog btw(:
18 Aug 07, 11:46
ashriqah(:: heyhey!!and yes blogging is addictive!! blog,bog.ahaha.
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! It's addictive!

17 Aug 07, 22:30
Najwa :D: Yo! ANNISA! Your blog is lovely! I love it! && Haven't seen you in school lately. So, I hope to see you in school! Haha.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Ok I'll find u in 101 tmrw hokays (:

17 Aug 07, 22:30
adam: i see spongebob there.. hahaha..so cute la dey.... you all have nice blog but i cant be bothered to make one... hahahahaha
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! spongebob haha!

17 Aug 07, 22:29
zeE: gonna link ya ltr!!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! OK

17 Aug 07, 22:23
DIAN: ANNISA!!!!!!!!! ily many many i never talk to you in a long while ah.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Yea and ILY too!

17 Aug 07, 22:23
NIKKKKIIIEEE: Annisa, don't you love me anymore?! LOL, I miss you lah, sexy legs. I'm gonna rape you.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! I still and will always love you! (:

17 Aug 07, 22:22
farna: hello missy.i tagged hurhur^^
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Thnks (:

17 Aug 07, 21:58
naddiiee: yarp2. i know euure a rugby player.
'ANNISA says: HAH! ok

YUPZ! There you go taggs replied!


OK people!
I want to eat my BANDITO POCKET now.
Have a NICE week ahead (:



'ANNISA outz!!!