BACKTRACK!
Saturday 29 September 2007
So on Saturday I went to JB wif grandmother, Aunty Lela and Uncle Rafi. Uncle got a vehicle so we went JB by car.We buka-ed at Konta coz we were stucked at the stupid kastam[sp] place for arnd 2 hrs. From 4+ till 7? So ya..After we went to eat, walk arnd Konta to get some stuffs and Aunty and Grandmother bought kuihs. After tht we went Kota Raya and buy kuihs agn. Gosh! I cn really feel the spirit to celebrate Hari Raya there than in S'pore man. There like a hello lot of people buying stuffs at KotaRaya as if the nxt day is Hari Raya! HAHA! After Kota Raya our nxt stop is Angsana and Extra. Well to all the places tht we went to, the main thing they will find is Kuih and Kuih and more Kuih! After all tht, went to visit Aunty's house at JB. Damn is her house big. Bigger than my mak long's house at JB also. After sitting in her house for abt 20 mins, we head home and otw home I bought Chewing Gums! HAHA! There's like a alot in my refrigerator now?! HAHAH! We went home by the 2nd link way and I fell asleep in the car.Reached home at arnd 2.30am.
To Sareeta: I bought ur bubble gum already (=
TODAY
Woke up at arnd 9+. Didn't go for relegious class. Helped brother wif his hw. At arnd 2+ went to sleep and woke up at 4.15pm. Now Im here blogging. Mom told me what she's gonna cook for buka puasa and I'll share wif you all wad she cook later ok (=
Well I'll blog agn later. Gg to watch tv now.
Selamat Berbuka (= HAHAHA!
'ANNISA outz!!!