5 Sep 07, 21:30
Munirah Bibi: i'll send you the pics later on when you are online.. anything just sms me.. tc and good night...HAHA!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! k (=
4 Sep 07, 22:37
'ALLY: hurhur . you do ehks ?! anyways , i don't see you online but emelia does . what ?!
'ANNISA says: HAH! k!
4 Sep 07, 12:15
diyana: changed link...
'ANNISA says: U're re-linked (=
4 Sep 07, 11:36
Munirah Bibi: like omgosh! i'm so not a minah. you so got the wrong person! HAHA!
4 Sep 07, 07:20
Munirah Bibi: HAHA!
4 Sep 07, 07:20
Munirah Bibi: dunkin donuts and gelare are waiting for us.. wake up lah dey..!
'ANNISA says: HAH! Yea! Donut Factory larh deyy! haha!
3 Sep 07, 12:57
'ALLY: haha . ah yes . okehh la . bored luhh
3 Sep 07, 12:57
'ALLY: nono wait . im coolio . you're cooliie .
3 Sep 07, 12:54
'ALLY: you're coolio !! i'm coolie . hurhur . ah yes
3 Sep 07, 08:40
'ALLY: GOOD ISNIN PAGI !!
'ANNISA: WOITS! haha!
Tags replied (=
cause he's bittersweet
He knocks me off of my feet and
I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
He's a mystery
He's too much for me but
I keep comin' back for more
He's just the boy I'm lookin' for
*ok..tht was random! HAHA!
'ANNISA outz!!!