Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:00 PM


I would if I could!



So for buka juz now ate rice wif
marinated fried chicken, some veg, sambal belachan & ikan masak kicap! HAHAHA! Sedapppppp!

Well I juz finished watching President Star Charity.
Th performance were all great and what Im more concerned
abt is the people out there who need our help more than we do.
I nearly cried larh ok after looking at the clips.


29 Sep 07, 10:26
coolio: you were still up at 1215? i was too. nyehehs. but, i didn't see you online! haha. nvm nvm.
29 Sep 07, 10:20
coolio: I'LL WATCH NEXT TIME. lalala. slamat pagi(:
28 Sep 07, 21:08
coolio: hoe yeah it was!! haha. hello back coolie(:
'ANNISA says: yea I was still up at 12.15am! HAHA!

29 Sep 07, 01:53
tina: oh so its the video ive to watch ? haha okay ! :]
'ANNISA says: The video's cute rite?!? HAHA!

29 Sep 07, 01:34
heda: hahaha....klakar!hahaha..besok sambung alr
'ANNISA says: HAHA! ok (=


Well the weekdays are here once agn and tht means
the EOY papers are near. Well got to mugg hard for the upcoming papers.

To my frens, schoolmates, strangers who are taking ur N level papers tmrw GOOD LUCK (=


4 more days to Geography paper
5 more days to Sci paper
8 more days to Lit and DnT paper
9 more days to Math paper (1)
10 more days to Math paper (2)
13 more days to Hari Raya (=





'ANNISA outz!!!