Friday, September 28, 2007 8:29 PM



NEW blogskin



HElLO peeps!
I've decided to change my blog skin to a brighter one.
I tink It's nice. I will change it agn if Im sick and tired of it (=

Today's paper was manageable. I wont say it's easy
but quite ok.

Malay Paper 1 consist of writing a formal letter to
Singapore Changi Hospt. and also Composition. I think I
did quite ok for both te sections.

Malay Paper 2 is all the bahasa stuffs and all.
I think it's quite easy? Ok no..it's manageable..YA!



28 Sep 07, 01:25
tina: goodluck for eoy ! :]
'ANNISA says: GOODLUCK for Ns and after tht we're gonna party (= AHAHA!

27 Sep 07, 15:16
Angel: update!
27 Sep 07, 14:25
Angel: alamak! thanks eh tak bilang dah tukar add....Susah payah boboi carik....
'ANNISA says: AT LAST you updated ur blog! HAHAHA!

26 Sep 07, 23:12
Alysha: haha. yes, mr did come in. & everyone went "oooo" haha.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! I know! Emelia told me abt tht (= HAHA!


Well 6 more days to all the other papers.
Geography is 1st. Gonna strt mugging for it.
Hopefully I cn do well for all the papers and get to
through train or the E stream (=


6 more days to Geography paper
7 more days to Sci paper
10 more days to Lit and DnT paper
11 more days to Math paper (1)
12 more days to Math paper (2)
15 more days to Hari Raya (=




'ANNISA outz!!!