Sunday, September 23, 2007 9:38 PM


you give me wings when im flying!



21.9.2007 [Friday]

The trip to JB was awesome. Went there right after sch.
The Family and I went to KotaRaya to find for our Hari Raya clothes.
We went up and down the Mall in search for the right baju Raya and
in the end we went to Lavinia Boutique and also to First Lady.
Altogether there's 9 baju Raya. Quite a lot uh?!? But then only 2 for me.
HAHAHA! Might be buying one or two more in S'pore.

After tht we went to this certain restaurant for breakfast.
Mom order quite alot. There's Ikan Siakap masak 3 Rasa, Beef Kailan,
Tahu Telur, Tom Yam Soup, Nasi Goreng Kampong and also Satay! HAHA!
For drinks I ordered Milo Ice Blended and also Teh Tarik Blended!
The drinks were INCREDIBLY good! HAHA!

After we buka-ed, headed home and damn I was exhausted after the long day at JB!




22.9.2007

Had family gathering at Granny's place at BB.
Had a incredibly FUN time wif cuzzins.
I think my 5 yrs old cuzzin is super funny!
She create her own jokes whihch make the whole family laugh like crazy.

Watched Love is Cinta there and I think was a a-ok show.
Not tht awesome but quite nice.

Buka-ed Roti Chanai[sp] wif Mutton Curry and
for dessert we had Chocolate Walnut Ice-Cream!

How wonderful cn life get wif
AWESOME family and
Oh-So-Wonderful food and dessert? (=



TODAE

earlier in day, went for Relegious Class in the morning.
Form teacher told the whole class abt the benefits of fasting and
what we should and shldn't do during the month of Ramadhan.
Head home after class and use the comp to update some stuffs online.


23 Sep 07, 20:06
sufie: eh, i like your blogskin. i want to colour my hair red like the second girl. amaciam? can or not? hahaha.
'ANNISA says: HAH! cn cn! Add in yellow and green too! HAHA!

23 Sep 07, 17:32
ALLY: OITS! WHAT WOITS?! haha.
'ANNISA says: WHAT!? Woits larh! HAHA!

22 Sep 07, 10:44
Munirah Bibi: nice blogskin..love it...
'ANNISA says: Thanks!

21 Sep 07, 21:55
COOLIO: you're missed too yo! & you know whats, i only take 31 luhh. hehs. so urms, take 31(:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Ok, I'll take 31 wif you one day k (=


I MISS TOUCH-RUGBY trng wif pri sch peeps and
being the captain for sch team is smtng memorable

I MISS dancing wif the hip-hop dancers and attending
competitions and also attending the vigorous dancing trngs.

OHMYG! Im MISSING PEOPLE!



Well my normal sexy routine strts agn tmrw!


Have a HAPPY week ahead ya'll (=



Countdown to Eng EOY: 4 more days
Cuontdown to MT EOY: 5 more days





'ANNISA outz!!!