Sunday, October 28, 2007 10:14 PM


and the feeling's back!




I guess HOLIDAYS are officially here and Im missing people already! ARRGGHHH!!! Anw didn't attend Nic's Birthday Celebration at Downtown East today. I feel damn sad and Im sorry Nic!

My granduncle pass away this morning and got to know abt it at arnd 2+! I thought of gg to Nic's party but then when the family tried to call my grandmother and no one picked up the fone I felt damn uneasy! Went to my grandmother house and she was in the toilet washing clothes! DANGGGGG! I know! I laugh when she told the family tht she was in the toilet washing clothes! All this while she still don't know tht her brother passed away! This is how she got to know it!


*Sorry text in malay!


Dad: Mak! Bet tk telephone mak eh?
Granny: Tak! Kenape?
Dad: Dia tk ader bilang mak yg Cik Ri da meninggal?

and grandmother went inalilah wainalilah hirajiun [sp] and strted tearing at the same time! I swear I was damn scared looking at my grandmother cry and some more she cried damn badly coz it's her brother tht passed away.

Well people come and people go! EVERYONE have to leave this world one day. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohNYA!



To Nic: Im SORRY babe! I really am! I will make it up to it!
I promise (=

To taggers: I will reply you people SOON ok?!














'ANNISA outz!!!