Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:00 PM


I feel it...Do you?



Lessons were all quite slack todae.

Sci was VERY VERY VERY productive I must say!

Lit was a-ok! Im still thinking if I should take elect or core Lit!

Free period during Eng and revised Geog with some frens
Insya'Allah I cn score. Amin!

Went strght home after sch. Otw home saw Ada and Azmeer in the bus. Chat with em till I reached my bustop. Reached home, get changed and had my afternoon nap and here I am now..blogging!


3 Oct 07, 12:39
Munirah Bibi: *no
3 Oct 07, 12:39
Munirah Bibi: yup noe more neopets.. i'm gonna miss neopet.. HAHA! okay okay.. all the best for your EOY exams..
'ANNISA ays: all the best for ur EOY exams to babe (=

3 Oct 07, 02:06
tina: we're both stress now ! :]
'ANNISA says: YES! and now im getting even more stress and congrats coz Ns are over!

2 Oct 07, 07:39
aishah: haha okay thanks babe, lucks for eoy ((:
'ANNISA says: THANK YOU art minah! HAHA!

1 Oct 07, 20:06
coolio: oh, i forgot. you're the best coolie as well(: hehs!
1 Oct 07, 19:58
coolio: best coolio ehks? *touch touch* haha. yes la. im not crying already. hehs! thanks coolie((:
1 Oct 07, 17:13
coolio: i can't use the phone. fine. ignore me for the rest of idk whats! hehs. but, isn't it just hard to ignore me? i mean, i'm Alysha Insyirah Binte Abdul Malik man.
'ANNISA says: (= ure welcome coolio!

1 Oct 07, 16:14
sufie: SANNIA! bye.
'ANNISA SAYS: eh! siefu! HAHAH!

1 Oct 07, 01:18
hot nurse: i know u miss me
'ANNISA says: look who's talking u MINAH! hahaha!




Happy 14th Bithday SAREETA and
Happy 16th Birthday NISA (=



Wish me luck for Geog tmrw!




1 more days to Geography paper
2 more days to Sci paper
5 more days to Lit and DnT paper
6 more days to Math paper (1)
7 more days to Math paper (2)
10 more days to Hari Raya (=







'ANNISA outz!!!