Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:23 PM


I yearn to hear you


TUESDAY
Went out with Best Friend. Accompany her to buy skinnies. Went to Bugis Junction to get tops. Spent quality time with BF and did catch up on each other! SO FUN! I love you BF (=


TODAY

RAWKSTAAR-Tina-COOLie-COOLio


Went out with this people after sch. Met Tina 1st to at PP with COOLio to get RAWKSTAAR's present done! Hope you like the pics RAWKSTAAR! HAHA! Surpised RAWKSTAAR with the presents and let's hope she loves it! haha! Credits: TINA

After tht went to eat Lunch at LJ and then we walk arnd at ECP and talk bout life, future and MANY more. Sat by the beach and it so touching lar! MEMORIES! HAHA! Went Macs after tht and head home!

When is the nxt outing ya'll! HAHAH!

OK! There's camp TOMORROW and I have not pack anything yet! I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING can? Haiyerr! But NO choice! COMPULSORY mahs! HAHA! Well got to get things done now so my nxt post will be on Saturday night I guess (=


Good Night yaw!






'ANNISA outz!!!