Im BUENO-ing!
HELLO people!
Im eating Kinder Bueno while typing an entry for todae so tht means
Im BUENO-ing! HAHA!
Well today is wad day? CHILDREN's DAY rite??!?!?!
Guess wad my class got frm our Loveable Geog teacher!
Dove chocolate and this BUMBLE BEE shape chocolate!
Well as usual, being the typical 'ANNISA, ALWAYS being very careless, I actuallie crushed my dove choc unintentionally...
I mean who would crash or break or wadever you call it a FREE chocolate rite? HAHA! Tht's NOT my point! HAH!
It's frm Ms. so must treasure. HAHA!
Anw yea the choc is on my table and while I was packing my bag I slammed/throw/bang wadever ya my books on the table and damn my DOVE CHOCOLATE go to heaven! HAHA! I was sad? VERY sad larh!
So there's assembly todae for the sec 2s and there was briefing on streaming and which class would we want to go to nxt yr. I was damn stress larh ok in the AVA Theatrette[sp]. If I were to be in 301 nxt yr I plan to take SS and Elec Lit. If I were to proceed to 302, I would want to take CORE lit. If I were to go to any one of the E stream classes which is...NVM! I would like and still plan to take core lit & SS + elct. Geog. So ya! Now this is where the parents come in!
Shit larh....was toking to Ms. abt it and she told me and some frens to choose what's best for us and only we know what's best for us which is INCREDIBLY true. HAIYERRR! STRES BODOH! Im still planning larh ok where to go. Well I shall worry abt tht after EOY!
3 more days to Geography paper
4 more days to Sci paper
7 more days to Lit and DnT paper
8 more days to Math paper (1)
9 more days to Math paper (2)
12 more days to Hari Raya (=
I might nt be blogging everyday during the exam period.
Maybe I will...C first larh uh.... SUPER-DUPER-FACKING stress!
OK BYE!
I finished BUENO-ing!
'ANNISA outz!!!