Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:31 PM


mugging mode!



YES! Im gg to strt my revision soon. Ain't gonna waste anymore time.
I know by blogging im wasting my own time but then im gonna strt mugging soon wad tht means if this post is gonna be the last post till the EOY ends then I wont feel as if I neglect my blog. NVM...FORGET IT! HAHA!


Well sch was ok. Lessons were all productive todae.
Math are making sense to me know.

Lit was as usual. I always enjoy Lit lessons.

It was free period during MT so I played chonkak with
zee, syak and aminah. Im a PRO looser in chonkak HAHAH!

Sci lesson was as usual funny but it all does make sense.

Mrs Koh: Which chapter have I nt revise with you girls?
Jasmine: err the sex chapter
Mrs Koh: oh tht chapter
Nabila: Mrs Koh im very weak in sex eh
and everyone started laughing! HAHAHA!

Damn it's funny!

After tht was Geog. Had a short simple quiz. I think I did quite well but there's still room for improvement.

Chat wif Kaisha and Munirah earlier b4 I blogged.

Well pray for me Kaisha. Hopefully it fits me. HAHA!

and yes Munirah! WE must study larh! HAHA!
NO more neopet for us! HAHAH!




2 more days to Geography paper
3 more days to Sci paper
6 more days to Lit and DnT paper
7 more days to Math paper (1)
8 more days to Math paper (2)
11 more days to Hari Raya (=








'ANNISA outz!!!