Friday, October 05, 2007 10:26 PM


Relax, Take it easy??!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOTS! HAHAHA!
Im feeling so HIGH because im feeling ngantuk right now!
Juz had my bath after cmng back frm GAY-langgg!
Betul GAY seh tempat tu!

Anw had Sci paper todae! It was badly done I guess!
I was nt well prepared for sci I must say! Haiyer!
Im gonna head Ms. advice and tht is to not dwell on stuffs tht has happened. Try harder for the nxt one tht is cmng up and give our best! YES! Tht is exactly what I AM gg to do for the other papers tht is cmng up. Im gonna give my all and study hard + study smart and do lots and lots of revisions + practices!

After Sci paper went to the canteen with my loveS! HAHAHA! Giler ar minah-minah ni sumer! HAHAHA! KECOH-rable habis! Sumer da lamer hidup nyer orang! HAHAHAHA! Took 196 home with the kecoh clans! Journey back to Bedok Inter was facking hilarious!

Sareeta came over to my place to wait for her mum to come. They gonna shift to the block behind my block which is like coolshite! HAHAH!

At arnd 3+ went to PP! Went there with mum and sis. Dad send us there. We went for HEELS HUNTING! HAHAHA!

1st was Charles & Keith. I didn't like the designs there.
2nd was ISETAN. There's sales there! HAHAHA! Saw smtng tht I liked but then decided to search the whole PP for heels coz who knows there might be nicer heels in other shops.

So keep on walking and walking and walking and in the END, I ended buying heels from ISETAN (= I LOVE my heels larh!!!! Mum said tht she would be buying for sister and me another pair of heels from AMERICAYA. I LIKE! HAHAHAHAHA!

After heels hunting went to GAY-LANGGG! Here's a piece of advise to those who intend to go to geylang, I hope you would re-consider agn BECAUSE geylang is full of crap! IM SERIOUS! DON'T GO! Buka-ed at geylang area and head home strght after buka-ing at geylang. Saw ALOT of familiar places while otw home (=

At bedok inter saw Sharifah&Mom! HAHA! Super funny larh BOTH mom and daughter! BOLEH BUAT SATU COMPANY badut! HAHA!


5 Oct 07, 20:10
'ALLY: gue rindu banget same lho! haha. where have i been?! ask yourself yo! haha. where have you been?! loves((:
'ANNISA says: I've been......thinking! HAHA! No larh I've been in sch but juz tht I dun c u. It's ok afetr exams must c ok (=

5 Oct 07, 19:46
heda: alif and i will always support you!just ask if u need help!!
5 Oct 07, 19:46
heda: annisa, i need u to relax and remain calm. Insya'allah you can do it!doa alritey?
'ANNISA says: Yea thnks heda (= I've been tawakal-ing!

5 Oct 07, 13:11
Munirah Bibi: *hilarious
5 Oct 07, 13:11
Munirah Bibi: *You're so hilariosu lar in bus 196 today.. anyways have a nice weekend ahead...
5 Oct 07, 13:11
Munirah Bibi: 'ANNISA's quote of the day : Am I fasting? HAHAS! Ohmy! You
5 Oct 07, 00:27
Munirah Bibi: someone say dun wanna update till exams are over...but still blog... HAHAS!
'ANNISA says: DA BUKA DA! HAHAHA!

4 Oct 07, 20:07
nazurah: halo halo! lol nice bloggie
'ANNISA says: thnks BF (=

4 Oct 07, 17:46
NIKKIE: HAHAHA, Nice post. That last pic.. The girl is damn hot. Look at the way she flares her nose! So sexy. I rape better than Megan.
4 Oct 07, 17:30
NIKKIE: Annisa, screw you. LOL, kidding. I'm gonna molest you and make you scream and jump.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! You RAPIST!

3 Oct 07, 23:27
tina: all the best tmr ! study study study ! <3
'ANNISA says: thnks tina (=



Well plans for tmrw is tht Im gg to read up the short story arena for lit test and revise DnT and also catch up on my sleep (=




SELAMAT leave (=
HAHAHAH!





3 more days to Lit and DnT paper
4 more days to Math paper (1)
5 more days to Math paper (2)
8 more days to Hari Raya (=








'ANNISA outz!!!