so little time yet so much to do!
Went to sch today. Quite a no. of people din't come sch.
Had post-exam activities and I didn't enjoy any of it!
Sec ones get to learn hip-hop dance for arnd an hr can?!
HAHAHA! So fun!
After sch, the class stayed back to discuss bout some stuffs. While doing tht obviously some people will be fooling arnd and Aminah kept beating me for no reasons. She had internal bleeding at her wrist coz while she was beating me her wrist hit my watch. She cried and I cried coz I was damn scared! I cried ok! OMYGOSH!
She is now doing fine! Alhamdullilah
Stayed back with Nazar, Su and Sareeta to wait for Alysha finish her netball trng. Went home at arnd 5.15 and took 31 back to bedok Inter and took 17 back home.
To Alysha: Don't be sad! Your frens are nt worth your tears (=
Be happy ALWAYS yaw!
Having Orienteering Competition tmrw.
Gg with Rachel, Fiona, Natasha and Shalyn. Got to get the uniform ready now! Will update abt the competition tmrw if Im nt tired ok!
NITEZ!
'ANNISA outz!!!