Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:01 PM


and on the way down I saw you & you saved me from
myself & I won't forget the way you loved me


Outing with Alysha, Aishah and Tina was cancelled due to some reasons. I'm nt sad bcoz there's always a next time for the 4 of us to hang out together! I love you KAWANS (=

Have been chatting and talking on da fone with Nic and Nabila! This 2 crazy people in my life are juz so damn funny! They make my day. So minah merepek-kerepek-sememek seh! HAHAHA! Ok now THAT was merepek!

Anw, meeting Nabila and Munirah tmrw morning to pass some form and get smtng frm them and they are gonna see my oh so ugly hair tmrw and I feel so insecure for a moment! HAHAHAH! Ok wadever!

Well I guess tht's all for now and



HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY Aqil Bashir
Wow! I have known you for 10 yrs bro! HAHAHA! N-joyyy ur Birthday (=














'ANNISA outz!!!