Sunday, November 04, 2007 11:16 PM


everything change when there's you




Hello people! It's Sunday and as usual I HATE sundays! It's juz not my day! Well Uncle&Family came over after cuzzin's soccer trng at err I dont know where and ya they came to Raya? HAHA! It's bcoz they have nt come over to Raya at my place so ya. Had fun talking to em and I did enjoy myself with them arnd!




Let's talk abt yesterday!

I went out with this girl name Aishah and I had lotsa fun gg out with her! Thnks Aishah for teman-ing me to Clark Quay to surprise my cuzzin! Hey! I had lotsa fun gg present hunting with you even though in the end we did not buy anything for tht fren of urs! HAHAHAHAH!

Told her lotsa stuffs and she kept on laughing and laughing non-stop till she really have a very BAD cramps! HEHE! B4 we went Clark Quay we went to Town and all and I did enjoy myself with her (=





Now it's time for me to reply TAGS!!!!!

4 Nov 07, 23:58
'ALLY: *crys* see ah, tak update. sobsob
'ANNISA says: Update already (= Be happy yaw! No more crying ok!


4 Nov 07, 15:53
aishah: ((:
'ANNISA says: ure a great fren yaw (=

4 Nov 07, 01:38
tina: Annisa, when will i be seeing you :]
'ANNISA says: This thurday is our date! HAHA!



Well I might be gg to sch tmrw or on Tuesday with mum to appeal to go to 302! I know I have a slim chance to go to 302 but then no harm trying right? Yupz! If I don't get into 302 it's ok! Im still promoted to sec 3 (= HAHA! Yupz!






Ok till here for tonight and GOODNIGHT people!













'ANNISA outz!!!