Friday, November 23, 2007 6:20 PM


FRYDAE!


Look at the friday spelling man! HAHA! ok wadever!

Went to sch in the afternoon juz now arnd 12 and met Farahin at the sch gate and and and I MET JASMINE SOO PEI XIN toooooooooo ! HAHA!

*back to the results*Was very dissappointed tht I cant get into the better NA class but it's ok. I'll try harder nxt yr and get arnd 75% and above to get myself in the better NA class. But I dont think tht 301 is tht bad either...hmmm... Anw after sch went to PP and get lunch and then head down to workplace.

Reach working place at 2.30 and I was on time today (= HAHA! Finished work at arnd nearly 6 and then head home! Tomorrow is another working day for me. Working from 9.30 till arnd 5? Ya!




Have a nice upcoming weekend people (=










'ANNISA outz!!!