Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:30 PM


I know I got to be right now
Cause I can't get much wronger
Man I been waitin' all night now
That's how long I've been on ya



NO work for me today and it was AWESOME because I can sleep longer! HAHA! But then there's work for me tmrw and tht means have to wake up early agn....DANG!

Had tuition today at 4 till 6. It was ok. Lucas[sp] came today and the class was awesome because he made the whole class laugh and laugh and laugh non-stop!
*sickening ah you* inside joke!

Ok now a question form me to all of you out there.

ANYBODY WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH ME NEXT WEEK?!

HAHA! I so need to go and get tops and more tops and pants and more pants ?! Bcoz I so need new stuffs for myself! it's been a while since I went shopping..So anybody wanna come along nxt week? HEH!

Ok I wanna watch Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader now and then Deal or No Deal and then News then Tab Tv and lastly America's Next Top model!

Care to join me?! (=








'ANNISA outz!!!