It is not a confession. Just a way of expressing!
Met up with Nabila and Munirah earlier in the noon juz now. Well nt exactly 12 coz everybody was quite late! HAHAH! Waited for each other and then head down to sch to pass the appeal form together with Munirah. Nabila wanted to buy her sch books! Kanchong ah ni minah! HAHAHA!
Saw Ms S in the sch foyer and had a short conversation with her. She's funny man and she notice my hair! She says it's nice....Thnks Ms S. I think so too NOT! HAHAHAHA! Told her bout our plans during the sch hols and the subjects we taking nxt yr and she was happy for us I must say (= After tht Nabila went to buy her sch books....me and Munirah went off.
Journey back to Bedok Inter was damn fun! Crap with Munirah and 2 of the schoolmates tht we saw in the bus. Kept on laughing and laughing and gosh it's been a long time since I laughed non-stop like I did juz now. Reached home and juz slack arnd! Tht's what I normally do! I so need to strt on my holiday hwk.
Uncle&Family came over to fetch baby cuzzin. Before they went home they said this to me:
*Text in English/Malay
Aunty: Kak, asal rambut mcm minah2 [follwed by laughter]
me: MINAH2? HAHAHA! Maner ader seh! Rambut style (=
Aunty: Pendek sngt rambut! Bang tengok rambut Nisa.
uncle look at it and smile
me: Maner ader minah! Rambut style pe....
Uncle: Ni rambut zaman 80han
me: yeah man! Brng the 80s back!
Uncle: Tau rambut helmet?!
and everybody strts laughing!
HEY! Im nt angry at anybody or sad or wadever! It's a compliment tht my hair looks like a helmet but who cares! I still think my hair's COOL juz like me! HAHAHAHA!
Well, tht's my day for today and
meet my helmet hair YAW (=