Monday, November 19, 2007 9:52 PM


IMT Competition



Competition juz now was dissappointing but then I still dont know the results so ya I shld be thinking positively now abt the scoring so ya. CHILL 'ANNISA!

Saw a lot of familiar faces and finally I saw Ammar and Adalia. It's like everytime we go for certain competition I will c either one of em or I will never c the both of em and today I saw the both of em! CAMPFEAST friends (=

Anw after the competition head back down to sch and went to City Plaza Arnolds and had dinner! It was super kecoh in there and I swear almost all the people there were staring[sp] at us.

After dinner went to arcade and I had a fun time there! After arcade went home.

Well let's c wad are my plans for tmrw;

-Finish up all the tuition hw.
-Do at least some of the holidays hw if im nt tired
-Meet up with Aishah, Alysha and Tina before 6 if there's time tmrw

Yupz tht's abt it and I'll update agn tmrw



Have a good week ahead!









'ANNISA outz!!!