Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:15 PM


It´s the magic on the floor
I don´t wanna wait no more



My day today didn't go smoothly as planned. Did not follow nyaie to Bedok NTUC as it was raining in the afternoon juz now and she decided to go tmrw with me after work. Im fine with it.

I did not do any of my tuition hw as well as my holiday hw and tht really is disturbing me. I feel so guilty! I spent my day sleeping, watcing tv and playing with my baby cuzzin. I guess I shld start being more responsible and be more aware of what is more important in my life rather than wasting time just like tht! GOSH!

Ok Im working tmrw and then after work I'll be following nyaie to Bedok NTUC and after tht head home. I WILL FINISH UP AT LEAST 2 sums of the tuition hw given when reached home. Insya'Allah!




Tht's all for tonight and have a great MONDAY (=









'ANNISA outz!!!