LIKE MIKE
Hell yeah is tht show awesome! HEH!
Update[s] abt my day today. Another working day for me and it was a
cool-tiring-fun day (= Working mates are awesome! Finished work at arnd 6.15. Reached home rest and watched Like Mike.
I swear working is like VERY time consuming but you see I need the money so ya but then I juz cant get myself to anywhere in a sense tht I cant go shopping, attend a BBQ or hang out with loved ones and tht really sucks. I have no choice. Really I don't and Im serious!
How I wish I could have off days so I cn go vivo to get Pull and Bear tops, attend a close friend BBQ, spent some time on my own and CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!
Ok my legs REALLY need a good awesome massage! ANYBODY want to volunteer to massage my very tired legs due to standing for very long hrs? (=
'ANNISA outz!!!