This may never start.
We could fall apart
And I'd be your memory.
Hello yaw! Had quite a long day today I guess But I had fun!
Earlier in the day
Went to Pasir Laba Camp for IMT shooting prac with Rachel and Nat. Don't ask why there's ony the 3 of us. Anw ya all of us think we did quite a good job even though it wasnt tht good!
Head back to sch after knowing our results and went home after tht with Rachel. Reachhed home at arnd 4+ and rest a bit and mom told the family tt she want to go visiting to her cuzzin in-law's house which is juz beside my block! HAHA!
Later part of the day
Went to my mum's cuzzin in law's house and got to know ALOT of things and Aisyah Camut you are my COUSIN! hahahahaha! Wad a small world! We'll talk more when u et back frm China ok! HAHAHA! Had fun at talking to my cousin and this is my 1st time gg to her house! Haiyerrr...Wad a really really really small world! You don't even know ur cuzzin live beside ur block 'ANNISA! Smart! HAHAHA!
Ok! I gt stuff to do now! Gotta Go (=
'ANNISA outz!!!