Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:45 AM


Time Check: 2.45 am



Ok it's 2.45am and I can't sleep! I've nt been having proper sleeps and tht really is bugging me. It's bcoz Im gg to have like freaking dark eyebags[sp] and I'll tend to get sleepy in the afternoon and after tht I'll juz go inside my room and have a long afternoon nap! GOSH!

Having tuition today at 4 but before tht Im gg out from 9am till 1pm to some place and work for only like 4 hrs and earn $20 CASH! KA-CHINGGGGGGG! HAHAHAH! I mean like who the hell would give you $20 on the day itself and for just for 4 hrs?
Ok maybe there is but ya I think $20 for 4 hrs, tht's quite a lot.

Okk enough of this. I will blog agn when Im back from 2 hrs of tuition later in the afternon (=





Have a great wednesday ya'll!











'ANNISA outz!!!