Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:17 PM


What a small world!



Guess what! I met my ncc mate at my working place!RAZY! HAHAHA! Now we're working together! Wad a small world man! His uncle is the boss? of the place where we're working at and im his employee! HAHA! Ok coolnes!

Anw ya I'll be working full time now. No more part time so ya it's from 9 till arnd 4. And I wont be bored anymore since I have Razy to talk to. HEH!


CONGRATULATIONS Asyiqin for getting into the Express stream. Im proud of you babe! HAHA! Now crack ur head and choose the right secondary sch ok (= HAHAHA!

To Alif[cuzzin]: It's ok if u didn't make it to the Express stream. Hey! Doesn't mean ure in the Normal stream it's the end yaw! Just work harder ok (= Have fun entering sec sch life nxt yr cuzzin!







'ANNISA outz!!!