All I want for christmas is....
Helliu all (= In the morning at arnd 10.30 got a call frm work asking me to come down to help out. Got a walk in case! I was shock but ya try to remain calm! HAHA! Eh shocking larh...was like rushing to go to work. Anw ya... only one walk in case and then help to pack after tht head home.
Watched tv, went online, talk on da fone bla bla bla then at 3 met my minah fren! LOL! Thnks for the stuff yaw! While waiting for her bumped into AIDA! HAHA! The Fishball Women! LOL [inside jok].
Didnt follow grandmother to Bedok NTUC bcoz she wants to go tmrw instead and im like, "but it's christmas tmrw?!" HAHAH! I know. Im nt celebrating it but so wad? Anw wont NTUC be close? Ok I dont know...
To Aishah BEE: Get well soon yo! Take care and rest well (=
Another few more hrs to christmas! LOL! I WANT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
Anyone care to sponsor? HAHAHAHA! *eeee! thick-skin seh 'ANNISA!*
'ANNISA outz!!!