Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:50 PM


KC, Vivo, Godiva, PP, Banquet, TOPMAN, home sweet home (=


MONDAY!

Yupz so my monday were spent with Alysha. Was supposed to go out togeda with Aishah and Tina but last min the 2 of em cant make it so only me and Alysha. 1st I went to Sch then meet up with Alysha outside sch. We then head down to vivo to see Pull and Bear tops and I dont really like anything there. Then we walk all around vivo and I covered the whole vivo area for arnd one hrs plus to 2 hrs. COOL RIGHT! HAHAHA!

Bought Godiva Milk Chocolate drink and Im missing it now )= HAHAHA! How snful cn this get? LOL!

SO sedap larh can! Anybody want to blanje me one more cup of this?? heh! After tht we head down to Parkway Parade.

Reached PP and we strght away eat lunch at Banquet. I was craving for the food there larh! HAHAHA! So we ordered food lalalala finished then went to search for tops and some other stuffs..

Went in Fox, Diva, Esprit, TOPSHOP, TOPMAN, Dorothy Perkins, Giordano, Mango and I only bought 3 items of the same design but different colour from TOPMAN. HAHA! They having sale larh! GO GO GO buy! HAHA!

After buying the tops head home and slept from arnd 6+ till today morning. BUMMER sia 'ANNISA! HAHAHAH!


TUESDAY!

Woke up at arnd 7.45am to get ready for work. Reached work place and was the 1st one to reach. It was my 1st time to be the 1st person to reach and I freaked out for a while and then cool agn! HEH! 5 to 10 mins later the rest came.

Finished work at arnd nearly 5pm today and another working day for me tmrw.


Gg to get schbooks and uniforms tmrw morning with mum and then head down to work after tht. Alright I want to eat now!





BYE (=












'ANNISA outz!!!