Saturday, December 29, 2007 10:00 PM


Parkway Parade after sooooo long!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Helliu ma man! HAHAHA! *Ape kau merepek 'ANNISA!* HAHA!

So I had dinner with Nabila and Lopez. It was nice to meet each other and it was nice ctaching up on wads happening in life!

After tht head down to PP *it's been such a long time since I step into PP* and we covered the entire parkway parade after like centuries?! AHAHA! Met Loraine[sp] and Dockers[sp] *new frens (=* and then head down to have DEEEESERT! LOL!

Ate ice-cream and had fun toking to em! NICE and FUNNY people to hang out with! HOT also! AHAHAHA! Ok enough! LOL!

Yupz after tht head home. Was scared to take 196 home alone so took 31 with Nabila! SHE FUCKING LOST WEIGHT LARH! HAHAHA! Seriously she's like really really really lose weight?! Ok I know u all get my point so ya! HAHA!

Reached bedok inter took 225 instead of 17. Reached home at exactly 9.25pm HEH!

Juz finshed talking to Aishah. Her phone is so screwed! Suddenly cut off juz like tht! We were having scandal talk ah! HAHAHA! I AM JUST JOKING! HAHAHA! It's ok dudette! We cn talk agn tmrw (= HAHA!

And I think Im gg to join Lopez in Dragonboating togeda wit Loraine and Nab! MAYBE only! HAH!


Ok have a nice day ahead tmrw (=






'ANNISA outz!!!