Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:10 PM


1st day of camp (=


I seriously think my class rawks! LOL! I had the most fun and wonderful time with the whole class! The trybe thingy was today and our facilitators are Nic and Saleha. They're just the sex man! HAHAHA! coooool!

Anw the whole class was seperated into 6 grps and am in grp 5 together with Jovin, Nadia, Jasmine, Munirah and Han Ling. Bunch of crazy people! HEH! After seperated into grps we were told to do some activity and this activity can actually tell you wat you really are as a person. It is some DISC game.

Im a High I person which overall means Im an interactive person. My fears are to be rejected and I love asking a WHO kinda question! HAHA! Funny shite I tell you! LOL!

High Ds people are usually direct people.
High Is are interactive pople [and fun to be wih LOL!]
High Ss are stable people &
High Cs are careful people.

Oh btw Im both a I and C person! Interesting! HAHAHA! Well it's a fun day today. Im beginning to appreciate my class now! HEHE! Ok got to rest now! Am gonna have a long day tmrw (=

BEAUTY WORLD is waiting for me at esplanade tmrw!
CHA CHA CHA! HAHAHAHAHA!




'ANNISA outz!!!