Friday, January 25, 2008 8:10 PM


Another awesome Friday (((=


Like Munirah said at her blog, everything went on the way she wanted it to be today and hell yeah did everything went well for me too! How cool cn it get when the teacher you badly didnt want her to come did not turn up and when you want a certain lesson to go like what you always want it to be turned out to be awesome?! Imagine tht man! HAHAHA!

Lessons were all productive and cool as always.

Today during FnN, the class did some baking. We did some almond cookies. I didn't quite liked it as it wasnt my cup of tea but ya mom liked it so gave it all to her. Partnered with Munirah. One of the ingredients we need to use was the egg and each grp was given one egg only but my grp used 3 eggs! The first 2 eggs did not turned out the way we want it be. Tht's why I hate baking. I prefer to cook seh! HAHA! Ok wadever!

Ms. H gave us the permission to take pictures of our cookies. I'll post it at the end of the post.

So after 4 periods of FnN, sch end and went for trng at 1500 hrs and then home at 1830 hrs.


Enough updates for today. I'll leave you with the pics now (=



'ANNISA (=


THE cookies (= HEHE!


Yupz! This is what happened when Munirah and I tried to get our cookies off the baking tray! HAHA!


The final product (= *I seriously think the cookies look like muruku[sp]* hahah!





Have a great weekend ahead ya'll!








'ANNISA outz!!!