Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:45 PM


damn exhusted!


I thought I'm the strongest among my peers. Strong in the sense of emotionally but in the end I dont think so bcoz I broke down in sch for like twice today?! Haiz... I don't know if I cry bcoz I'm stress abt what is happening in my life or bcoz I'm confuse bout some stuffs tht is difficult to explain and understand.

So after sch today stayed in sch for like arnd 2rs plus and to kill time I did math and revisions. Went for tuition after tht.

Had a short test on indices today. I did very badly I scored like 3 upon 10. I so must buck up man! After tuition I felt so good. It's like everytime tuition ends, the feeling is awesome man! Only god knows how I feel.

Alright so now I'm home. Have already done my sch work and everything. Left with revising math. Am having my math test tmrw. Ok people! Have a nice day tmrw (=





'ANNISA outz!!!