Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:05 PM


Rehab - Amy Winehouse


I find today a great day after tuition end but you shld have seen me before tuition strts! I was like stress and everything! I was like one mad women thinking about this and that. Haiz! HAHAHAHA!

Keep laughing at people's behaviours today and I think my frens are the coolest! They juz made my day like everyday!? HAHAHA! Ya! Even though there's like lots of things to be done during lessons and all but we still manage to entertain ourselves with our silly jokes and everything.

Well there's like alot of hw to be done so I guess I'll end my post by dedicating some stuffs to people.


Good luck to all those taking their O Levels results tmrw. May you all obtain the results tht you all wish for (=

&

Happy 14th Birthday Fadzlynn. Good luck in watever you do and treasure ur sec 2 life! HEH!






'ANNISA outz!!!