Wednesday, January 02, 2008 8:45 PM


First day of sch (=


So I began my day today by waking up as early as 6am! HAHA! Get ready for sch and everything and went out of the houe at 6.35. Wited for like arnd 10 mins or so for bus towards Bedok Inter and then took 16 from there. Went to sch wit Sareeta. The first person of the day I met! HEH!

Reached sch and ya obviously you see people behave so happily? Retardedly?! HEH! I dont know I was behaving erm normaly? CHEH2! HAHAHA! I was happy and excited larh eh tht I get to meet friends and all. Yupz!

After morning assembly went to the classroom and put our bags and then head down to the sch hall! Sat right infront and all the way I was like looking up?! It's bcoz the screen is like verrrrrry infront of me and ya! NVM! HAHAHA!

So the whole thing in the hall was all abt introducing all the staffs in the sch and the subjects head of every subject and all to so call refresh our memories?! HAHA! Yupz. Quite good la uh bcoz I also forget some of the teachers name u see! HAHAHA!

After all that had recess and the whole sch were having one session recess. Only for today larh! HEH! After recess went back up to class and met my new/old classmates. Re-arracged the tables and chairs and we were assigned to sit according to our register no. I was like wad?! Register no.? Ok! After all tht did some class stuffs and ya we were dismissed at 1.15.

Head home after tht slack and I went to sleeeeeep! HAHA!



Ok off to do some sch stuffs (=





CHIOW!








'ANNISA outz!!!