I just want you close, where you can stay forever
You can be sure, that it will only get better[No One - Alicia Keys]
Early in the morning met Vic and Nadia in the sch canteen and did our last touches for the Eng hw. After that did the nornmal routine tht we KC-ians always do which is go to the netball court, have our morning assembly and then back to books! LOL!
Had assembly for the last 2 periods. Ms S was talking bout our sch badge and it's history. It was kinda interesting. After tht met 2 of our sec 3 camp intructors? It's so called a camp bcoz we wont be spending our 3 days 2 nights somewhere like camp there or anything. We just go to wherever we are told to do so and then do all our activites and go back home. So ya. I guess it will be very tiring and fun. Hopefully! HEH!
Went strght home after sch with sareeta, change and everything and come online. Yupz! Alright folks, I wil update agn later at night if Im not bz ok (=
'ANNISA outz!!!