Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:00 PM


I need you boo, I got to see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
[With You - Chris Brown]

Sch was ok today. Nt as bad as yesterday of course! HEHE!

Have been crapping with Munirah and Sharmini alot this few days. We keep talking bout gg to Italy and do some monkey business there! LOL! Seiously! I ain't joking bout gg to Italy yaw!

I've nt been abe to absorb whatever I learn during lessons. I don't know if it's me or the teacher or wad! Haiz....

Had assembly today and there was this grp of ladies tht came to KC to sing for us. There was like a beatboxing[does this word even exist?!] kinda thing you know! Ya! It was seriously awesome!

After sch head home and did all my hw and now I got to go and revise math. Have a great day ahead (=





'ANNISA outz!!!