Thursday, January 24, 2008 6:05 PM


I saw Hotstuff in sch today! LOL!


See the msg on top? Tht hotstuff really made my day!AHAHA!
Whatever! Shut up! LOL!

Today was cool. Nothing much happened. Saw missed friends who were gg to take their O Level results today but didn't wait till the results came out. I saw Heda, Diyana and Intan and a few more people but I didn't see Tuty, Sufie and those whom I'm supposed to see! How sad cn it get? HAHAHAHA! But it's ok I can still call em (=

Lessons were all ok. Can I not update abt lessons?! Tired ah! HAHA!

After sch walk to the bustop with Nadia, Vic, Jasmine, Sue and Munirah but they went to PP after tht. Munirah and I went home. Took 31 together with Rachel and Yok Teng. Manage to catch up on some stuffs abt wads happening in their life. Yupz!

There's morning exercise tmrw! I so can't wait and there's trng also. I thing we're gg cycling for tmrw's trng. Cool! HAHA! Alright have a great friday and guess wad people! The weekends are coming (((((=





'ANNISA outz!!!