Monday Blues indeed!
Well I guess it's true tht people always mark monday as Monday Blues kinda day. Well somehow today was quite draggy for me!
PC lessons was first and it was ok. Erm did some self-awareness stuff and somehow all this self-awareness programmes in sch make me know abt myself more like the inner me! Chey!! HAHA! Ya.
After tht 2 periods of PE Lessons! I so love PE can?! HAHA! Did some activities and then one round the canal. It was height and weight after tht. I grew 2 cm and lost 1kg! HEHE! Not bad right right right?! HAHAH!
A period of Chemistry after PE lessons and Im beginning to understand Chem. It was not tht bad after all the explanations and examples given by Mdm Z. Hopefully the first Chem test I could at least get a pass.
A period of recess.
After recess had one period of Bio. Bio is as usual. There's always nothing unusual abt bio! HEH!
2 periods of MT after tht and I swear MT was killing me! The teache is like so irritaing man! Gosh! It was not the kind of MT lessons I expected it to be but oh wells, like I said in one of the previous post, you juz have to adapt to any kind of attitude one has (=
Eng was nxt and my class has a Pre-CA Eng test. It was ok. The comprehension passage ws nt tht bad. Manage to sleep for like 20 mins?! HAHA! Ya
Home sweet Home after tht.
Hopefully Tuesday will be a much awesome day! HAHA!
Have a great day (=
'ANNISA outz!!!