After recess, had English for 2 periods with Ms. G and the whole class went to the library as almost all of us including me, the english rep, did no bring our newspaper. [I know I'm the Eng rep but I do make mistakes right? I can't posibly remember every single thing can I? hah!] I manage to control my mouth for at least 30 mins in the library not to talk loudly. Good achievement eh? HAHA!
After Eng is the best. Had FnN lessons with Ms H. today. For 4 periods we did practical and my partner was Munirah. The both of us managed not to "flood" the kitchen by multi-task. We even divide out work equally..I think! HAHA! The class cooked Baked Beef Rice and it's damn nice! OMG! It's super delecious larh but I only ate a quater of it and brought the rest home for my mum. She liked it. Good for her! HAHAHA!
After sch had trng. Met the sec ones and ya got to know a little bit abt em. Nice people. Some notice I was not being myself during trng. Oh wells, some things are better left unsaid.
Went home with Alysha and Assyura. Took 16 from sch to Bedok Inter and then walked home. Have been walking home from Bedok Inter instead of taking the bus as I think I should because I don't see the point of taking the bus as from Bedok Inter to my house is only like 10 to 15 mins away. So I should be more hardworking and not be a lazy ass anymore! HAHA!
Ok people! Enough update for today.
N-joyyy your upcoming weekends (=
'ANNISA outz!!!