Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:45 PM


Today is a cooool day (=


Sch was as usual. Had math test during math lesson. It was manageble. During the test syakillah was damn funny. She keep dropping her things to attract my attention bcoz she needed my eraser and her ruler but I was too busy doing my math and thought tht it was clumsy of her to drop her things ad I only relise tht she needed the eraser and ruler only went she said "Annisa! Eraser and Ruler!" I was shock. Only I heard her saying tht!

After the test, the both of us laugh and friends kept looking! Seriously it was damn funny!

After sch stayed back with a few friends in class and we all entertained ourselves by doing crazy things in class, talk about life and just relax and all. I felt fucking bad leaving Munirah alone. SORRY!!!!

Alysha's dad fetched us from sch. Me, Sareeta and of course Alysha. Yupz! but before tht we went arnd to some place coz Alysha's dad need to send smtng somewhere. While we were in the car, Alysha's dad ask me and sareeta what we aspire to be when we grow up and all so I answered him and everyting. When Sareeta told him she wanted to be a dentist, he said this, "Why do you want to be a dentist? You want to play with my teeth isit?" Alysha and I look at each other and we burst out laughing! We were like wth?! But seriously, Alysha's dad is damn funny! And coooool too!

So after all tht, we went to picked Alysha's sister from sch and then he sent us home. Thnks uncle.

Reached home, rest and did the sch work.

Am having trng tmrw nd FnN test too. Im gonna fail fnn like with flying colours. Ms. H will be like asking us to drop fnn if we fail her paper I think! HAHA! Wadever! Oh wells have a great Friday and guess wad people! The weekends are coming ((((=



TAKING CARE....






'ANNISA outz!!!