Last day of TRYBE )=
Seriouly at first I thought TRYBE is gonna be a disaster and all but I was totally wrong! It was more fun and awesome than the previous camp tht I went for.
So it was the last day of TRYBE today and the last activity I did today with the whole class was this game called The MOAT Challenge! The intructions and the rules of the game was easy but when it come to perform the game and win it AS A CLASS was NOT easy at all! Not even a bit! But overall I think my class did awesome!
I learn alot through TRYBE. I learn to persevere in wadever I do. I also learn to be more confident in myself and to believe in myself more. During the past 3 days I've come to realise wad is my dream job really is. I want to be either a Marine Engineer or a Rubgy Trainer. If I can't be any of those, I might consider to be a nurse! HAHAHA! [2nd nurse in the family? LOL!]
The most memorable thing tht has happened to me during TRYBE was when my whole grp had to dance and the theme of the dance is Bollywood Dance! IT was damn hilarious. As the team leader, I was picked by my team mate to be the lead "male" dancer and my slave for the day, Sophia, was the lead female dancer. Director was Munirah, Bianca and Vic if Im nt wrong and the rest was backup dancers. We also had to make use of at least one coconut tree at ECP there![we made use of FOUR cocont trees ok!] HAHA!
It has to at least be a min long or 2 mins?! Im nt sure but ya the time range was that. One to two mins and it was damn tiring! I had to run after sophia even though she was tip-toe-ing! HAHA! It was recorded as an evidence to prove to the TRYBE facilitators tht we did the acivity and today before TRYBE ended it was shown to the whole level of sec 3s! It was super embarassing but the whole team enjoyed ourselves.
Well I'll surely miss Nic and Saleha!
You people are the sex(= HAHAHA!
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNIRAH'S MUM (=
After the whole thing ended, went home strght away and went out agn with the Family to Mustafa Centre. Look arnd at things over there and mom bought some stuffs from the supermarket there.
Had dinner and ate Indian Rojak! It's been ages since I had an Indian Rojak meal! HAHA! It was sooo sedap man! HEH! Reached home at arnd 11+, clean up and went to bed!
More updates cmng up later on (=
'ANNISA outz!!!