Friday, February 08, 2008 11:30 AM


Damn it's a surprise!


I got a phonecall from a friend asking me to meet her under my block at arnd 9+ in the morning. When I went down to meet her, she gave me this plastic bag with something in it and a card attached to it at the same time wishing me a Happy Belated Birthday! After thanking her and still was at a shocking state, I went back up and open the plastic bag.

It was the Hot Cake meal and in the card, one part of it saying tht food makes your world [which is me] go round I guess. Yes Ada!!! Food does make my world go round and moolah too! LOL! Thnks for the food Ada! Pagi-pagi da buat aku happy! LOL!

Well, the family and I are gg East Coast today as mom's side having BBQ/Belated Birthday Celebration/Family Gathering so ya. I doubt I'll be updating agn today so ya. Hava a great day ahead people ((((=






'ANNISA outz!!!