TGIF again! Wheee!
Today during FnN, the class bake Chicken Pie and somehow my pie didnt turn out the way it's upposed to be. Partnered with Nicole and we had fun. Well I did! HAHA!
Went to SPCA for trng today and I swear I won't go there anymore even though I pity the animals there I still won't go there. SPCA is not my place man I mean you can't force a person who's scared of cats and dogs and even kittens to go SPCA right? Even though they're in like kennels and all I still don't plan to go there anymore. But I won't abuse animals for sure! Tht's
damn mean ok! I swear!
Went home with Alysha after trng. So sweet of her to wait for me! HEH! Thnks babe! It's much appreciated (=
Reached home, wash up, eat dinner, and use the computer.
Plans for tmrw is I might be gg out with my puns tmrw but no confirmed plans yet so ya. Hopefully we are gg out.
Eh people! The weekends are here! ENJOY it ok ok ok?!! HAHAHA! Ok I guess I've typed enough. GOOD NIGHT (=
'ANNISA outz!!!