Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:30 PM


when laughter is the best medicine!


I think I'm a very fortunate 15 yr old young adult [chey chey!] because I think and I feel that I have the most awesome-est, incredible-est and funny-est friend around me! HAHAHA! They are just the coolest homosapiens arnd ok. To me la! HEH!

Lessons were all as usual today. It ws according to time-table so I dont have anything much to elaborate! HAH!

Hd assembly today. Wasn't paying attention to whatever the speaker was talking about. Was laughing and laughing my ass off togeda with Munirah and Aminah at the back of the hall. We were somehow entertaining ourselves as we were bored to death.

Went strght home after tht. Reched home, did all the necessry things, had my afternoon nap, woke up, did some math revisions, slack arnd and then came online.

Shite tmrw bcoz there's tuition!



Have a great day ahead ((=






'ANNISA outz!!!