Thursday, March 13, 2008 8:00 AM
Endau Rompin - Survivors!
HELLIU people! 'ANNISA's back! Miss me or nt?! HAHAHA! I miss you all lah! Yes YOU YOU YOU! HAHAH!
Endau Rompin [ER] is awesome. Well not literally the trip but the people I met. Made new friends and they're all bunch of nice homosapiens. Thirty-five of them [including me] if I'm nt wrong.
So after I left for Company Camp on Saturday, head home, rest, pack stuffs for ER and went to bed. The nxt day head down to NCC HQ coz we had to sleep there for a night before leaving for JB.
1st Day
On Monday the whole ER grp made our way to Malaysia and it took us like arnd 10 hrs to get to ER itself by bus. Damn long right?! And since I have motion sickness, I'm lucky I did nt vomitted in the bus! HAHA!
So it was arnd 2 hrs of bumpy ride or so frm the main road of Kahang to NERC [The place where we sleep for a night]. And inside the four-wheel-drive my head was spinning and spinning and I nearly vomited but ya did nt.
Reached NERC, went to our dorms, place our stuffs there and had lunch. After lunch we had water rafting. After tht the ER people visited the Orang Asli kampong and we learned abit abt the animal traps there. After tht, trek for abt arnd 35 mins if I'm nt wrong from the kampong back to NERC. Reached NERC, wash up and we had dinner. After dinner, played this get-to-know-each-other game and also we had to think of a name for ur grp and everyone decided on SURVIVORS! It was briefing for the nxt day after the games and all and then LIGHTS OUT!
2nd Day
Had to fall in by 7, so we woke up wash up and had breakfast. After breakfast the whole lot took a boat ride to another village which is Kuala Jasin. From there we had a short trek to our campsite which according to the people there, our chalet. Upon reaching the place, we were told which chalet we had to go to. After placing our stuffs in the chalet and all, lunch was distributed and then went trekking in the jungle. The whole trek was arnd 6 hrs or so and I'm sure it wasnt less than 6 hrs. TRUST me! And like the most disgusting thing tht cn happen to you while trekking is to get bitten by leeches! Yes! Tht sucks big time but lucky for some of us, we did nt get bitten by any.
So somehow while trekking, it was raining and all so the jungle was very muddy and slippery and one more thing tht cn disgust you is tht the jungle is full of elephant dunks. Yes! EEEEW! And I would be dead and nt be in Singapore if I were to fall of the cliff as I slip while trekking[DUH!!!] And I swear at tht point of time I was just thinking of gg back HOME! But luckily since I have all the helpful and strong people in my team, I didn't fall off the cliff! Pheeww! Thnks guys (=
After the trekking, wash up, had dinner, reflections and LIGHTS OUT!
Last Day
Had to fall in by 7.45 so woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast, we took a boat ride back to NERC. Upon reaching there, most of us strght away wash up. Did the packing and exchange no. and take down each other e-mail addresses. After all tht, we had to fall in and we had our lunch. After lunch we got arnd 1 hr or so free time as we were waiting for the four-wheel-drive to pick us up so while waiting, we played this particular game which you have to describe urself and the first letter of the describing word must be the same as the first letter of ur name. And so guess what was mine! LOL!
Always COOL Annisa!
HAHAHA! funny shite! After the games we had reflections and there's Mr and Ms Endau Rompin. So our Mr ER was this guy name Hakim [new friend] and Ms ER is a friend frm BV, Lia.
Obviously after all tht, we took grp photos and the pics will nt be complete if we dont have our one and only CLT the accompanied us there. CLT Abu! HAHAA! He's damn funny. The whole ER team will always disturb him with this phrase, "Our heart bleeds for you sir!" and tht is bcoz he loves saying tht to us.
Strght away head back to Kahang when the four-wheel-drive arrived and then board the coach when we reached Kahang and on the way home everyone was like, "I'll miss you guys" to each other. HAHA! Damn funny! Well I'll certainly miss Endau Rompin people ((=
This whole trip had made me become a better person somehow. I learn to be patient towards others attitude and behaviour. I learn to be even more independant, to always take the initiative to do things and be a helpful person towards those in need.
SURVIVORS, I'll sure miss you guys (=
|