Sunday, April 13, 2008 10:45 PM


KUSUMAWANGI!


Went out with Ada, Nadiah, Syiqin, Lina, Nad and Zairinah to watched a play titled Kusumwangi held at University Cultural Centre Theatre, NUS. The play was a good one I must say. It was a scary one at the same time it's funny and hilarious. The play is full of mystery and I enjoyed playing guessing games in the theatre on what is gg to happen next and who's the muderer and such with Nadiah! HAHAHA!

The play ended at arnd 5 and all of us decided to go to Far East to have our late lunch at LJS! Heh! Sat there for like nearly an hr before me and Nadiah chiow. The girls went ahead with their plans on hanging out arnd town area while me and Nadiah head home as there's sch tmrw so ya.



The only picture I took for the day! HEH!



Alright I got to go and pack my bag for sch tmrw so till here and
Have a great week ahead loves ((=





'ANNISA outz!!!